Wait what does it say? Does it say that Tokyo Encounter is coming back?
If I ever fail to reblog this, assume I’m dead.
MEN IN BLACK
Reblogging just to add context.
This part of the DGS Festival Carnival Matsuri was when they were re-celebrating Kamiya’s birthday onstage and was “interrogating and arresting” him for being too kind. LOL There were apparently, “testimonies” from people such as Nakamura Yuuichi, Ono Daisuke, Kusonoki Taitem, Namikawa Daisuke and Yasumoto Hiroki and Onosaka Masaya as to how kind and why they like or some tidbits they know about Kamiya.
Some of it goes like these:
- “He’s so kind that it’s dangerous if I write it here… it’s frustrating but he’s too kiiiiiind!”
- “He’s got “kami-sama” on his name doesn’t he…?”
”Kamiya-kun… he practices saying his lines by pretending he’s talking to someone on the phone...”
- “He asks people to eat out with him by saying, ‘Hey, don’t you feel like eating yakiniku today?’, WHY CAN’T YOU JUST ASK PEOPLE OUT TO EAT MORE HONESTLY?!”
- “It may seem like a joke coming from me, but that guy, he really said the he’d want to XXXXX with an idol!”
- "One time when my throat was hurting, he offered me some vitamin C tablets. He went like, "Ono-kun, here, these are vitamin C tablets imported from America. There’s lemon, orange and grape flavors, but the grapes taste bad. Here, lemon, it’s the best tasting one!"